Mocni Rendzeri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mocni Rendzeri

Sve o Mocnim Rendzerima!

HomePortalTražiLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Kai Cen(KAI CHEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Ashley_ranger in Space
The Ultimate Ranger
The Ultimate Ranger
Ashley_ranger in Space

Broj komentara : 511
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Kai Cen(KAI CHEN)   Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:42 pm

Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Prlg-rg-kai
Full Name: Kai Chen
Ranger Designation: Blue Galaxy Ranger
Weapons: Quasar Saber, Transdagger, Quasar Launcher
Gear: Transmorpher, Blue Jet Jammer, Blue Astro Cycle, Lights of Orion Armor
Zords: Gorilla Galactazord

Kai is a soldier working aboard Terra Venture, who seems very protective of Kendrix. When his teammates left for Mirinoi to help Maya, he decided to go after them, and brought with him Damon and the Megaship. He obtained his Ranger powers when he pulled the Blue Quasar Saber from the stone. Kai is a true soldier, he is straight laced, and does things by the book. He often disapproves of Leo's brash behavior, but he undoubtedly admires his heart and courage. As Blue Ranger, Kai harnesses the power of water, and controls the Gorilla Galactazord. Kai currently resides on Mirinoi along with the rest of Terra Venture's inhabitants. He gave up his powers when he placed his Quasar Saber back into the stone to restore Maya's tribe. Kai pulled the Saber out of the stone once more to join the Galaxy Rangers on Earth in battling Trakeena.
Na vrh Go down
https://powerrangers.bosnianforum.com
Melinda Halliwell
Teenager
Melinda Halliwell

Broj komentara : 139
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Kai Cen(KAI CHEN)   Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:27 am

Jaooo koji je to kralj...ono malo epizoda koje sam gledala mnogo me je nasmejavao...
Na vrh Go down
Ashley_ranger in Space
The Ultimate Ranger
The Ultimate Ranger
Ashley_ranger in Space

Broj komentara : 511
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Kai Cen(KAI CHEN)   Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:55 pm

I mene, on mi je bio vrv najbolji od njih, od muških Very Happy
Na vrh Go down
https://powerrangers.bosnianforum.com
bozo91rendzerfan
Teenager

Broj komentara : 97
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Kai Cen(KAI CHEN)   Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:50 am

Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Kai Cen(KAI CHEN)   Kai Cen(KAI CHEN) Icon_minitime

Na vrh Go down

Kai Cen(KAI CHEN)
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
Mocni Rendzeri :: Mocni rendzeri/Power Rangers :: Sezone/Seasons :: Power Rangers Lost Galaxy-
Idi na: