Mocni Rendzeri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mocni Rendzeri

Sve o Mocnim Rendzerima!

HomePortalTražiLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

I jos Zordova...

Go down 
5 posters
AutorPoruka
Ashley_ranger in Space
The Ultimate Ranger
The Ultimate Ranger
Ashley_ranger in Space

Broj komentara : 511
Registration date : 2007-06-22

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:02 pm

NINJA ZORDS
I jos Zordova... Njzrds
Ninja Zords
After the Thunderzords were destroyed by Rito Revolto, the Rangers travelled to the Temple of Power, where a legendary being named Ninjor gave them new powers and new Ninja Zords. The Ninja Zords were the Falcon, Bear, Crane, Wolf, Frog, and Ape. These Zords used the cunning and stealth of Ninja instead of brute force. Five of them combine into the Ninja Megazord. The Falcon would attach to its back as wings to form the Ninja Mega Falconzord. When the Falconzord was captured by Kat and given to Zedd, it made the remaining Ninja Zords inoperable. With the Falcon retrieved, the Ninja Zords were back in action, but were soon lost again when time on Earth was reversed and the Ranger powers were lost.
I jos Zordova... Ape I jos Zordova... Frog I jos Zordova... Wolf I jos Zordova... Bear I jos Zordova... Crane
Ape, Frog, Wolf, Bear, Crane
I jos Zordova... Njameg
Ninja Megazord
The Ape, Wolf, Crane, Frog, and Bear Ninja Zords combined to form the Ninja Megazord, with the Crane as the head, the Bear as the torso, the Frog as the legs, and the Ape And Wolf each as an arm. Armed with Power Gloves, the Ninja Megazord can throw super powerful energized punches.

SHOGUN ZORDS
I jos Zordova... Shogs
Shogunzords
The Shogunzords were legendary lost Zords, found by Baboo, Squatt and Finster so that Lord Zedd may use them to conquer Earth. He powered them up and forced the Rangers to pilot them and destroy Earth with them, in exchange for the safety of a kidnapped Kimberly. Tommy got Kimberly back, and Billy gained control of the Shogunzords, and so Zedd lost the upper hand as well as the Shogunzords. The Shogunzords could combine and form the Shogun Megazord, and they could make a pyramid formation which destroyed monsters in a whirlwind. The Shogunzords were lost when time on Earth was reversed and reverted back to normal.

I jos Zordova... Wshog I jos Zordova... Rshog I jos Zordova... Bkshog I jos Zordova... Blshog I jos Zordova... Yshog

I jos Zordova... Shogmeg

Shogun Megazord
The Shogunzords could combine and form the Shogun Megazord. The Red Shogunzord formed the head and torso, Blue and White each formed an arm, and Yellow and Black each formed a leg. The Shogun Megazord had a fire sabre which it would power up with flames and finish off most monsters with one slash.

FALCONZORDS
I jos Zordova... Falc
Falconzord
Tommy obtained Falconzord along with the other Ninja Zords from Ninja at the Temple of Power. When the Falconzord was captured by Kat and given to Zedd, it made the remaining Ninja Zords inoperable. With the Falcon retrieved, the Ninja Zords were back in action, but were soon lost again when time on Earth was reversed and the Ranger powers were lost.
I jos Zordova... Njafalc
Ninja Mega Falconzord
The six Ninja Zords could combine into the Ninja Mega Falconzord. The Ninja Mega Falconzord is capable of flight, and the combined energies of the Falcon, Ape, and Wolf deliver a powerful flying double punch.
I jos Zordova... Shogfalc
Shogun Mega Falconzord
The Shogun Megazord could combine with Tommy's White Falconzord, given to him by Ninjor at the Temple of Power, to become the Shogun Mega Falconzord. The Shogun Mega Falconzord had two enourmous shoulder mounted cannons, formed by the wings of the Falconzord, which could fire several repeated blasts to destroy monsters.

BATTLE BORGS
I jos Zordova... Mmpr-zd-battleborg01 I jos Zordova... Mmpr-zd-battleborg02 I jos Zordova... Mmpr-zd-battleborg03 I jos Zordova... Mmpr-zd-battleborg04 I jos Zordova... Mmpr-zd-battleborg05
Battle Borgs
The Battle Borgs are the collossal humanoid robots of the Alien Rangers. They have no transformation abilities, but instead have great mobility. The Battle Borgs are summoned by the Alien Rangers with coins, and are controlled by a mental link, allowing the Rangers to remain off the battlefield during a fight. The technology allowing a telepathic link between a Battle Borg and it's pilot was later utilized in the Red Battlezord.
Na vrh Go down
https://powerrangers.bosnianforum.com
thecharmedone
Teenager
thecharmedone

Broj komentara : 202
Registration date : 2007-06-23

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:25 am

Ovi shogun zordovi su bili dobri... Mada su ovi Borgovi malo loshi... Nervoralo me to kako su ih upravljali...
Na vrh Go down
http://www.truville.coolbb.net
Ashley_ranger in Space
The Ultimate Ranger
The Ultimate Ranger
Ashley_ranger in Space

Broj komentara : 511
Registration date : 2007-06-22

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:09 pm

pai to a i to stomislim nekako nisu bas najbolje osmisljeni...nekako suvise obicno
Na vrh Go down
https://powerrangers.bosnianforum.com
Aca Srbin
Teenager
Aca Srbin

Broj komentara : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-21

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:34 am

Odlicni su Ninja zordovi + Flaconzord, a i Shogun su dobri na drugacii nacin. Shogun Megazord je mozda najbolji megazord od svih.
Batle borgs su malte ne, blede kopije shogun zordova i zato ih nisam voleo. Skoro isti kao oni, ali nisu.
Na vrh Go down
Melinda Halliwell
Teenager
Melinda Halliwell

Broj komentara : 139
Registration date : 2010-04-08

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Najjači zordovi ikada! Obožavala sam ih. Bila sam ponosna što sam u igri žuti ranger, jer mi je medved bio najjači! Very Happy
Na vrh Go down
Zordon

Broj komentara : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-08

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:47 am

Nindžazordovi su sooper.Šogun i nisu nesto.....koja je razlika između Šogun i nindža?
Na vrh Go down
Zordon

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:48 am

I koji su ovi borgovi?
Na vrh Go down
Aca Srbin
Teenager
Aca Srbin

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Pa, oni su za menili ninjazordove. Njih su prvo nasle Flinsteri sotale zloce i pomovu njih je Zed pokusao da kidnapuje Nindzora, aBili je preuzeo kontrolu na njima. Ketrin nije imala zord, vec je delila sa Tomijem.
To je bio prvi puta da se zordovi promene u sred sezone i od tada je tako bilo i u narednim sezonama.
Na vrh Go down
Zordon

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 pm

I jos jedno pitanja....sta je na kraju bilo sa Nindžorom?
Na vrh Go down
Aca Srbin
Teenager
Aca Srbin

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Mislim da nije napravljeno nista specijalno po tom pitanju, vec je, jednostavno, prestao da se pojavljuje u seriji. Kada im je bio potreban,pomogao im je i to je to. Smile
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

I jos Zordova... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: I jos Zordova...   I jos Zordova... Icon_minitime

Na vrh Go down

I jos Zordova...
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1