Mocni Rendzeri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mocni Rendzeri

Sve o Mocnim Rendzerima!

HomePortalTraiLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Karlos(CARLOS)

Go down 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Ashley_ranger in Space
The Ultimate Ranger
The Ultimate Ranger
Ashley_ranger in Space

Broj komentara : 511
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Karlos(CARLOS) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Karlos(CARLOS)   Karlos(CARLOS) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:25 pm

Karlos(CARLOS) Pris-rg-carlos
Full Name: Unrevealed
Ranger Designation: Black Space Ranger
Weapons: Lunar Lance, Astro Blaster
Gear: Astro Morpher, Black Galaxy Glider
Zords: Mega V2

Carlos is a good natured and friendly person, and has a strong sense of loyalty and compassion. He has taken a shine to fiddling with the technology on the Megaship, and takes full advantage of his resources. During a battle with a monster who could instantaneously switch places with anyone in contact, Carlos accidentally attacked and injured Cassie, which led to him resigning as a Ranger. With Adam's help, he regained his confidence and overcame his fears, returning to the team. His weapon was the Lunar Lance, and he piloted Mega V2, the shuttle. After years of inactivity, Carlos returned as the Black Space Ranger to help the Galaxy Rangers fight the Psycho Rangers.
Na vrh Go down
https://powerrangers.bosnianforum.com
Melinda Halliwell
Teenager
Melinda Halliwell

Broj komentara : 139
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Karlos(CARLOS) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Karlos(CARLOS)   Karlos(CARLOS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Super je...bolje mu stoji crna...
Na vrh Go down
Ashley_ranger in Space
The Ultimate Ranger
The Ultimate Ranger
Ashley_ranger in Space

Broj komentara : 511
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Karlos(CARLOS) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Karlos(CARLOS)   Karlos(CARLOS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Kako mi ga je bilo žao u epizodi kada povredi Cassie slučajno. Tad odlučuje da niej zaslužio da bude rendžer i odlazi. Onda se pojavljuje Adam iz MMPR (ogromno izenanđenje) i vraća mu samopouzdanje. Tada poslednji put vidimo MMPR morfovanje.
Na vrh Go down
https://powerrangers.bosnianforum.com
Melinda Halliwell
Teenager
Melinda Halliwell

Broj komentara : 139
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Karlos(CARLOS) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Karlos(CARLOS)   Karlos(CARLOS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Ashley_ranger in Space (citat):
Kako mi ga je bilo žao u epizodi kada povredi Cassie slučajno. Tad odlučuje da niej zaslužio da bude rendžer i odlazi. Onda se pojavljuje Adam iz MMPR (ogromno izenanđenje) i vraća mu samopouzdanje. Tada poslednji put vidimo MMPR morfovanje.
Jao ja sam jako bila happy kad je Adam došao, ja sam njega obožavala...Smile
Na vrh Go down
bozo91rendzerfan
Teenager

Broj komentara : 97
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Karlos(CARLOS) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Karlos(CARLOS)   Karlos(CARLOS) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:31 am

Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

Karlos(CARLOS) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Karlos(CARLOS)   Karlos(CARLOS) Icon_minitime

Na vrh Go down

Karlos(CARLOS)
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1